Many problems with the 'Export to Text' (.txt) in CR Xi
I have listed many problems with the 'Export to Text' (.txt) function of CR Xi.
These problems are related to this export format only (meaning everything works fine in the Viewer or in the 'Export to PDF')...
- Multi-columns layout do not export as Multi-column (export only a one column);
- Numeric values with parenthesis for negative values or with a fix currency sign at the leftmost position are not exported correctly;
- Fields having a Suppress formula which is "WhilePrintingRecords" do not appears when exported;
- Fields with 'Suppress double value' checked are not always suppressed when exported to Text.
- 'Keep Group Together' flag is not working.
- 'Reset Page Number After' simply does not works when exported to text;
- 'Keep object together' on TextBox/Section is not working.
- Whenever a group is ending on the last line of a page, the the following page as the same Group header as the previous group with no records until the page is filled, then the PageBreak and PageHeader is missing but the records of the following group appears.
I would like to know what is the status of the 'Export to Text' function (is it a deprecated function not supported anymore???).
If still supported, when will these bugs be fixed???