Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SAP WM] Question in Transfer order with difference qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have a question for you.

I have a transfer order not confirmed (100 pieces of material A) between two different storage type (from 600 to 097). When i confirm it (LT12) with difference quantity (70 pieces of material A), the remaining pieces of material return in storage type 600.

My question is: there is a customizing method to create a new not confirmed transfer order between 600 to 097 with the remaining pieces (30 pieces of material A)??

Thanks to all.

Bye

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alesio,

You should allow partial picking from customizing. Warehouse management/activities/transfers/processing performance data/TO split go to Control for performance data processing/define TO split go to message control for planned data , with your WM number and display/change. There you have multiple processing : partial picking (3).

I hope I got your problem because I need to see in order to understand better and also that my solution is the right one for you .

regards,

P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is a customization for this scenario. When you confirm the TO with differences , the deference qty will be moved to 999 st type.There you can either clear the bin or move the stock back to the source storage type to create a new TO.

Correct me if I understand your scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, ti's correct... but when i move the stock back to the source storage type, i would want to create automatically a new not confirmed TO from source storage type (600) to destination storage type (097).

it's possible??

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe it is possible, but not in standard SAP - as per my best knowledge.

What is the business process that requires this? Why do you create TO for more pieces of goods if the real quantity differs from this? If it is by mistake and happens rarley, it is one thing, ...but if it is a 'process', it sound strange (I'm not saying you cannot have such process).

If you want to increase the inventory accuracy you can use two-step confirmation as well.

Regards,

Csaba