cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an issue with the BOM configuration, the current configuration as follows

I have the Price at Main item level

I donu2019t have ATP check for the BOM sub item

I have Devilry group A is marked for the main item category TAQ

But i have an issue when i create sales order for this BOM item, when i don't have stock

it gives 2 schedule lines for the main item one with requested delivery date and other is when it is available this ok.

But it also creates two lines for my sub item which i don't want, it has to confirm for the same day because i don't have availability check at this level.

Any idea how can i correct this?

Thanks

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar,

I think you could use the free goods function.

T-code VBN1

Use Exclusive since the free goods are not the same with the main goods.

There is a field called "FGDelyCont", if you select B or C, the sub items could

only be delivered together with main item(which mean that when the main goods is available )

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are using delivery group concept, system will do the availability for all the BOM components and because of using A in delivery group system generates correlated schedule lines.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

Here is our situation in our company, we have products as packages. i am working for telecom.

When ever we sell a mobile contract

We will have in a pack Mobile , Sim Card and other accessories all are included .

That means if i have 10 packs i have 10 phone and 10 sim cards and others

I don't need to do availability check on the Bom sub item, but the sub items need to deliver to delivery because we maintain serial numbers for phone and sim.

So i need to have availability check on only main item and all of them need to be grouped.

What do you suggest the best solution for this?

Thanks

Sundu