cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Sheet relationship

0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Gurus,

I have one issue related to PI sheet in PP-PI.

I am creating two PI sheets. One for inprocess inspections and operations confirmation, and another is for final product confirmation. Now problem is that user can confirm second PI sheet directly without confiming first one. And another problem is that in first PI sheet user can confirm last operation without confirmation of preciding operations of that operation. So we want to restrict that, user have to confirm operations one by one and take inprocess inspections one bye. And he can't confirm second PI sheet directly. So please let me know what i have to do to develop the inter operation and inter sheet relationship.

Thanks and Regards,

Harriesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to have one PI sheet and not multiple PI sheet. Why are you using 2 PI sheet I cannot undeerstand, and can you tell me how you did that, Is the distination is different?

0 Kudos

Hi,

The destination for PI sheet are different. It is created for review purpose only. Because one user will fill first PI sheet and nother will review it and confirm the second. But now we are unable to trace the linkage between two PI sheets. and another is the relation between two operation of one PI sheet.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Harriesh.