Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

settlement rule created when saving the project?

Suppose i've maintained the settlement rule of the project definition, whether it is possible to inherit the settlement rule when saving the project without using CJB2?

The scenario is this:

i create a project and manintain the settlement rule of the project definition. After saving the project,the under wbs have the same settlement rule as the settlement rule of the project definition, but the system status of these wbses is not settled. After i click wbs-edit-cost-settlement rule and i can see the settlement rule have already been maintained,when i back out,the system status of this wbs turns out to be settled.

It's weired. Anyone can give me some help.It's emergent.

Thanks.

regards,

tiger wu

replied

hi,

in the settlement rule you maintained in project definition, did you restrict the validity period?

if yes, its possible the settlement rule is not valid for the period you input in CJB2.

another possibility; what kind of WBS do you have, since it statistical WBS, maybe it has no account assignment, check your config in "Determine strategy for Settlement rule" under IMG > Proj System > Costs > Auto and Periodic Alloc > Settlement > Settlement for WBS..

then in the strategy, make sure that the Acct Assign Category is not blank (i suggest use "4" or "copy rule of superior object".

even WBS is account assignment element or billing element check also the settlement strategy under same path..

hope it helps.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question