cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please give me your inputs for below questions.

1.Standard SAP configuration allow credit checking the total past due(over due) balance as a percentage of the account balance (Open items valuein customer account) ? If 60% of the account balance was past due over 1 day, could the new order would be blocked with standard SAP configuration?

2.can we change the aging bucket day ranges as per standard SAP

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

K.Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if activating the check for "open items" with OVA8, setting the definition for "overdue" via the field "No of day of open item" meets your request. For example, open items beyond 30 days old are considered overdue, which exceeds 60% of total open item value, the block should be triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thanks for your inputs on this.

I am new to credit management,please help me for above questions.

based on the above questions is it possible to do configaration as per standard SAP? if possible please share me with detail document.

ksr888atgmaildotcom

please help me on this.

Thanks,

KSR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to ova8 check open items u want do any redacting u can chose give Maximum open items percentage and no of days give it will work if not plz revert back.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this topic you may want to refer to help document help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBFCM/SDBFCM.pdf or http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/57/ff82b84c7111d2958000a0c9426c73/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't see one Standard solution for that requirement.

Sorry, but I think you have to use the "User X" fields in the customizing and create your necessities into the credit check user exit. (LVKMPTZZ and LVKMPFZ1).

Regards,

Demétrius