cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM_ACTIVATE - Windows Vista / 2007A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there a problem with Windows Vista and the form activate event ? I can't find the FORM_ACTIVATE event with Vista in user-forms and UDO's ? A normal form (e.g. 139) gets it ?

SAP B1 2007A SP00 PL41 / Windows Vista SP01

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone else who can say something to my problem ? Is there anybody who can test it ? Thanks in advance !

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Dec 23, 2008 2:51 PM

Nussi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean self-created forms or standard forms (usertable / udo with standard form) ?

for self-created forms you just need to enable the eventfilter for the form (when you use eventfilters).

i don't think it is a VISTA problem.

schöne Grüße

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I have a very complicated problem, but to get to the point : I used the SAP event logger. I think that there is a difference between XP and Vista, because I saw definitly no FORM_ACTIVATE for example opening an user defined window, opening an user-form or at least opening the "bill of materials".

Background : A third party addon (coresuite) reacts on the FORM_ACTIVATE event. And it works fine on XP, but does not on work on Vista ! On Vista (my machine) I tested it with the eventlogger, on XP (customer installation) I have no .NET Framework (and of course no eventlogger) !

Thank in advance / auch schöne Grüße

Andreas Schlingmann