cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PZ01 Customization not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using EP6.0 and our backend sys is SAP 4.7. It uses an external ITS.

All PZ transactions like Personal Details, Addresses are working fine, but PZ01 (Who's who) is not working.

I am able to add extra fields to it via PZ01C, but when I publish it as a service, and test it(via SE80), I see a "technical" screen..

This screen has the following section: Search for, header(contains Name, MOLGA, S-ID,Q1-ID,Q2-ID), Buttons, Display and Result(which has the number of columns in RESULT).

Which basically means the PZ01 screen which we see in R3.

But in the DEV server, it works fine..and I see only the fields which have been marked for selection.

Is there some template missing?

I have searched through the old documentation in SAP and the old threads,but cannot solve it.

Thanks,

Kshitij.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you got this done??? We are also facing very similar problem. could you tell us, how you handled this one?

Thanks

Sananthanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sananthanan,

I unfortunately couldn't solve the problem on my own.

SAP opined that this could be due to a version mismatch between the SAP R/3 system, the extrenal ITS server, and the EP. We will be updating the service pack levels, and see if it helps.

In the meanwhile, I created an ABAP report program, which gave us greter flexibility than PZ01. Another alternative would be to create an SAP Query.

Kshitij.