Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the print program name when there is no output type assigned?

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

How to find the print program name when there is no output type assigned to a script/smartform?

If output type is there then we can check in TNAPR table.

I know we can find from SPRO if we know the path. But if we don't know the path of customization then how to find it.

Is there any table or transaction for this?

eg: Dunning letters issued from F150 transaction.

I saw for most of the FI transactions there won't be any output type. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

Vinod.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

To know the print program of SAP Script, goto the TCode SE71 and display the required SAP Script.

In the next screen,

Go thru the Menu, Form ---> Check -

> Texts

You can find all the print program names regardless of the assignment of output type.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

To know the print program of SAP Script, goto the TCode SE71 and display the required SAP Script.

In the next screen,

Go thru the Menu, Form ---> Check -

> Texts

You can find all the print program names regardless of the assignment of output type.

0 Kudos

Hi Loknath,

Thanks for the reply. I already checked it. Here it is showing

SAPLF150. I have searched in this program and found that there are some OPEN_FORM calls. But form name is being populated dynamically with some logic. This means same transaction can call different forms based on input.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks,

Vinod.

0 Kudos

For script may one trick is ,just run RSTXDBUG from se38 and run your program(Driver program or any tansaction) it will take you in debug from here you can see the which script is getting trigger .

Amit.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this happens with the standard scripts same driverprog for multiple scripts .

SAPLF150 is the driver prog for your script. dynamically script is opened. No hard coding will be ther.

I faced this so many times.

Rhea.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If we have some test data we can do that. But i just wanted to know is there any standard way to find like we have TNAPR table for output types.

Hi Rhea,

If that is the case then there must be some Zinclude/ZFM that is being called from this program.

Otherwise how can we put the business logic to fill the data in Zscript? I mean variables used in script must be there in print program.

Hope u got my view.

Thanks,

Vinod.

Edited by: Vinod Reddy Vemuru on Sep 26, 2008 6:37 PM

0 Kudos

Fi related forms you can find in table T001F or OB96.

but not sure any other method for SD MM.

Amit.

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

check this table TTXFP in SE11.

It will give all the print programs of ur script.

And to find ur SMARTFORM which program are used follow this.

goto tcode SMARTFOMRS.

give your smartform name

click on display.

click on ENVIRONMENT menu option

select FUNCTION MODULE NAME

copy this function module name

Goto tcode SE37

give ur function module name.

click on UTILITIES menu option

select WHERE USED LIST.

It will show all the programs which are used ur SMARTFORM.

Regards,

Shankar.