SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MANUFACTURER PART NOT SUPPORTED IN RETAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing IS-Retail ECC 6.0.

My customer wants COPA reports based on Manufacturer.

So i tried to activate the manufacurer field (MFRNR) in MARA table.

I have activated MPN number.

I have included the program and screen number in screen sequence.

I have also activated manufacturer part in article type.

But it gives a error message that "Manufaturer part is not activated in retail"

My doubt is ...

I dont want to use MPN process. But is it possible to use the manufacturer field in MARA table for COPA reporting alone.

Or since retail switch is activated i'll not be able to use the manufacturer field even ?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Prasad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prassad,

Create a ZZfield in an append of MARA and create an owner subscreen to handle it and insert it using customizing tools (e.g. OMT3B....) and create your module-pool like a copy of a screen of SAPLMGD2-xxxx (E.G. in image 87).

After, you can transfer this field to appends in VBRP or via derivation rules in COPA.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

SAP Retail does not support "Manufacturer part number management" with articles:

Bye,

Muralidhara

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prassad,

Create a ZZfield in an append of MARA and create an owner subscreen to handle it and insert it using customizing tools (e.g. OMT3B....) and create your module-pool like a copy of a screen of SAPLMGD2-xxxx (E.G. in image 87).

After, you can transfer this field to appends in VBRP or via derivation rules in COPA.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo