cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Results from MICN

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're piloting SAP Cycle Count functionality and noticing some inconsistent results in our Production environment. For instance, on Wednesday I ran MICN for a date range of 4 months to determine which articles in a specific Merchandise Category would be due for a count b/w now and the end of the year. The following message was received: "For 35 stock mgmt unit(s), a phys. inv. doc. can be generated".

I did not however create these count documents at the time but when I ran the MICN transaction the next day I got a message "No articles found for physical inventory". I'm certain that these articles have not been counted so I'm confused why there are no articles showing due for counting. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nicole Daley

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the selection criteria once again.

The system will generate the cycle counting documents based on your selection criteria entered.

Also check the last PI documents generated.

Regards,

Rambhupal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the settings and determined that somehow the Cycle Count Indicators had been reset for most articles. I had submitted a transport to change the CC % values for that site and I'm wondering if that could have reset the CC Indicators for some articles? Seems strange but I cannot find any other way that these indicators were blanked out. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Nicole

Answers (0)