cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP R/3 application component issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My issue: SAP R/3 application component hierarchy node in RSA6 got saved in $TMP package as local object. When iam transporting the request from Dev to QA this hierarchy is not getting transported and all the application components in ECC QA are assigned under not defined node as individual node.

Not only this when i replicate the data sources in BI side in QA these data sources are replicated but come under unassigned nodes because of the missing main node.

So can any body help me in removing this main node from the $TMP folder and save this in a transpotable package to transport that to QA ECC and the same to replicate in BI.

Regards,

Prabhakar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

choose these application component hierarchies within Transport Connection of RSA1. Then choose the option of Editing the package and transporting. By doing this you will be asked to choose a new package for all missing ones. After that you can release the appropriate transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

This issue iam facing in ECC side. Unless untill i transport this application component hierarchy all my application components in ECC QA will be under a not defined nodes.

So please suggest me the approach to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Prabhakar.

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to RSA6.

Keep the cursor on your application component.

Click on Object directory entry button on the top.

Replace $TMP with your package name and attach it to transport.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have tried that one but it was displaying this Choose exactly one DataSource message. It was not asking for the package change popup.

But if i try on the data source means it was working fine and asking for the package change.

Regards

Prabhakar