cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me on exporting context data to Excel in webdynpro java. I had been following through some PDF like Binarycache and some Forums but I could not do that. So i need step by step procedure and also what are the prerequisites like necessary jar files, which i should download into my application.

Thanks

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following WIKI:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/snippets/webDynproJava-ExportingTableDataUsingOn-DemandStreams-SAPNW+7.0

You can also download the sample application from here

Siddharth

Edited by: Siddharth Jain on Sep 26, 2008 2:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

what are the jar files i need to have in my application. Do i need to add jxl.jar file at server side.

Regards

Raghu

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you dont need to add Jxl.jar at server side, you can do it from your NWDS only...

here is the simple step by step procedure for the same by Subramanian Venkateswaran....

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghunandan,

check this

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The procedure explain in the WIKI uses on-demand resource streaming technique (for NW 2004s) to achieve export to excel functionality.

And it does not require external jars like jxl .

You can download the source application from the WIKI itself for your reference.It has one face less ExportToExcel Component used for importing table data in excel.

Siddharth