cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management-Commitment Item & Actuals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Is there any standard report which can show the commitments and actuals in columnar form...

for e.g. I have created a PO for 100000

and booked invoice for 20000

So values in commitment column should be 80000 (it might show 2 line s 100000 and -20000) and in Actual Column it should show 20000.

2) For commitment items with Financial transaction type not equal to 30, I am not getting any data for these CI in any std. report.. Do I have to run any program for this??

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try this tcode for commitment uten abd actuals

s_alr_87012630- fi postings

s_alr_87012631 co posting

s_alr_87012632, 33, 34 - all postings

s_alr_87012629

Edited by: lakshmi on Sep 29, 2008 3:58 PM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not so good advice; especially considering the fact that those transactions do not exist in standard SAP... Nevertheless, the line item reporting for FM won't give transactions for CI which are defined with 60, because it's not supposed to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

So, If I understood correctly, we will only get the report for CI which are maintained with Financial Transaction Type "30" only.

I was asking this question because lient might want to see how much commitment is due for a vendor... how much budget is actually used for a vendor.

I can see these CI (with FTtype -60) in FI documents, so this is getting stored in database somewhere, so I thought there would be some standard report for this. otherwise what is the use of entering those Commitment Items.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi... I m working on ECC 6.0 and these reports does not exist.

Jyoti

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

When you activate FM, any transaction which is FM-relevant (all FI transactions, for example) has to be assigned to FM objects. However, company or insitution plans their budget for expenses, revenues, acquisitions, etc. and it is not interested to see FM movement for any FI transaction. That's why you can create CI which serve as such 'dummy' collectors. You mentioned here vendors, but no company could manage budget on vendor's level for mainly two reasons: it's not feasible due to the quantity and it serves no purpose as you won't stop an invoice for vendor even if it's budget is exceeded.

If you want to control vendors accounts, logistic tools such as contract management with gamma-factors or SRM are availabale in SAP.

Regarding your client's request: it's unclear. If you consider that any invoice consumes the budget, then this info - how much budget is used by each vendor - is obtained simply from vendor account report (FBL1N).

In FI documents, you will see the CI of course. And you can select the information based on this field if you want to, but from FI tables (BSEG/BSIK/BSAK) and not from FM tables.

Regards,

Eli

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In 5.0 they do not exist as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks once again. You are superb !!!!!

Jyoti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Look at 4FM library (GRR3), you will find some standard reports for BCS. If none of them suits your needs, create your own with Report Painter, it's 'piece of cake'.

2) What commitmet items do you mean exactly? What is the transaction? Notice, that certain transactions are not managed by line items.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thank u.

For example commitments items with Financial Transaction 60 (which are created for Vendor & debtor), is there any report available. Because when I enter these CI in any report it does not give ant output.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti Gupta

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It does no show it with certain reason... These are collective CIs which are not used for analysis or for budget control. What do you want to see on those commitment items? You can go to the vendors/customers reports directly.

Regards,

Eli