cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in billing(Depot Sales)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We was into the depot sales project.We have done till excise duty.

That means,first we are created a sales order and then outbound delivery for that.So based on the outbound delivery number normally we do billing.

But here after outbound delivery we are in to assigning excise duty tothe delivery.In j1ij we have given and done all the things its working fine by FIFO method.It will first show the first procurement.We will select and this process got over.RG23D table is filled up with the values.

But after this i gone for doing billing in VF01.But when i give the delivery number,it shows the condition typea and values but it didnt show any thing about excise duty which we are giving,So can anyone plz help me in this issue.

Whether any configuration we want to do,or any thing we want to do internally.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mahesh

Please chk in the sales order pricing whether excise duty and other duty components are flowing or not?

Check u have maitain UTXJ with corrrect tax code or not?

Have u made necessary CIN setting in J1ID for that materail, palnt and excise duty rate or not?

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Routine 356, which transfer this from j1ij to billing is not happening, Since it is direct procurement of traded items , excise duties need to be passed on to customer directly, Here I hope there is no point of calcualting the excise duty, Since the excise duty would have inventorised.

UTXJ condition record are maintained.

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Have you solved this issue.

I do have similar issue. Kindly let me know the solution, if you have.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Answers (0)