Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Transportation of SAP APO DP objects

Hi Experts

I am fresh to SAP.

I have following queries with regard to transportation of APO Demand planning objects like (Planning Object structure, Planning area, macros, Alert profiles, Promotions ,Like profiles etc.) from Development to Quality Server ,Quality to Production Server :

1)What is Request in SAP ? What is Local object and Development Object & What is the importance of that?

2)How to Transport objects from Devlopment server to Quality to Production Server OR Vice Versa & How to import the objects?

3)Please provide me the steps or screen shots to transport objects between the servers.

4)The Data in the planning area is available in the Quality Server , If I Transport this Planning area to the Production Server then the Data present in the Planning area is also Transported (or) only structure of the planning area is Transported to Production Server .

5)After post Go live Support, if I get the requirement from the users stating that new Characteristic should be added in the Planning Area (MPOS) or Some changes to be made to Planning area. What are the Steps involved in this Process.

Please give me the Solutions for the above questions.Your response or reply is highly appreciated.

I will be more obliged if you provide screen shots for the above process.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in advance

With regards

Preetam

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question