cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus.

from which partner currency will be triggered into the sales order. ex Sold to party or ship to party or payer or bill to party

other than this is there any chance to pickup the currency into the sales order?

In my case sold to party and bill and payer(USD) is the same but ship to party maintained with the different (CAD) currency.

The sales order picked up CAD currency. But i want to be picked up USD By default.

please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in customer master (sold to party), currency should be given in usd. so when u enter sold to party in sales order, automatically the price will come in usd only,, even though the base price in condition records in other currency.

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currency will take for SP wise, AS per u currency mantain under sales area data sales currency base on that it will take and condition record.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

In the sales order currency is picked from Sold to party partner function.

currency is maintained in customer master ,sales area data.

If you want to pick the currency required then you have to maintain that currency in th Sold to party master data.

Hope this will be useful.

Regards

Bhavesh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

drn rao

SD document currency

The currency that applies to the document (for example, to a sales order or an invoice).

The system proposes the document currency from the customer master record of the sold-to party. You can change the currency manually in the document. If you change the currency, the system recalculates prices for the entire document.

Please check the sold to party currency for the sales area of yr sales order.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its in to master data

maintain currancy for perticular partner function in Sales area tab page- sales tab page

rewards pts if helpful

Regards,

Chetan