cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to File scenario Monitoring Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in monitoring. In my IDoc to file scenario the ftp server is not reachable (wrong ip) but still in sxmb_moni I get a successful processed message with acknowledgement system error.

Now, why dont I get an normal error in sxmb_moni?

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Now, why dont I get an normal error in sxmb_moni?

Why because in MONI we generally get the Errors related to the Message Processing like mapping, and pipe line Services.

But the error which u got is related to the Receiver, so this we can find out in the Receiver File Adapter monitoring( CC monitoring)

MONI Shows the Errors those are related to the ABAP Satck means if any Errors occurs while going the process on ABAP Stack

But the error which u got is on Adapter Engine Process, so Definately the Error finding place is on Receiver CC monitoring

REgards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Sep 26, 2008 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

So, can we say that after i correct the ip of the server (in CC) the message will get sent to the FTP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>So, can we say that after i correct the ip of the server (in CC) the message will get sent to the FTP?

Why not....if all the Receiver File Adapter parameters are correct:-)))

The purpose of your Scenario is that only right???(getting the file into the target DIR)

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether LOGGING,LOGGING_PROPAGATION runtime parameters are added in SXMD_ADM and try restart the xi server.

regards

kummari