Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW experts

Good day to all!

i enhanced some of the fields to employee master data source ,every thing fine. but i need to these fileds map to BIW system. how to find these enhanced in ECC filleds rellated in BIW system .i need to search in business content or is there any table is there i can easily find out. these are enahanced fileds in ECC

1, SAP Code Entry Date2,REENTRY3,PAYROLL AREA

4,Earlier Payroll Run from 5,PAYROLL STATUS (looked) etc

Regards

Rk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If you enhanced the data source with 'Z' fields. those Z fields you have to create in BW side and then map it(Coz zfields you can't get in standard way).

if you enhanced with standard fields then search in BI COntent.

Regards,

chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply . all enhaced fields are sap standard.

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If it si standard it must available in BI COntent search it

regards,

chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

some of the fields i could not found in business content.

suppose take these fileds reentry date , resign date, bank name etc is not there in buisiness content.

regards

RK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your reply .

here my question is what ever enhanced fields i need to map the bw system . whether i need to go business content or need to go user defined infoobjects like Z fields.

i searced in business content most of enhanced fields could not find. is there any table is there we can easily trace out these enhance fields in BW system

can any one look in to this issue.

regards

Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean to say that you have enhanced your datasource with the fields that they have mentioned and that you need those fields to be visible on your BW side?

If it is so, then in RSO2, you can see these enhanced fields (in the extract structure of RSO2, you can see these newly added fields starting with ZZ). There are two coulmns that you can see-selection and Hide. You need to check the Selection boxes corresponding to the ZZ fields. On the BW side you need to replicate the datasource again.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation of you question.

Regards,

Anjana.