cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have a requirement in my client that i need to maintain the price of the material state wise.Same material with will have different base price.Like Rs100 in Karnataka,Rs110 in Andhra,115 in kerala.

How to maintain condition records....what fields to be considered for condition table creation.

Pls suggest

regards,

Shruthi.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

With reference to your query, please maintain regions in your customer master record in General data, and define table accordingly and maintain the condition records differerently for different states ( regions).

This table with Region will help you to differentiate price for different States (region).

Hope this will help out something to your query.

Regards

K Bhavesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shruthi

Two options are there

- One is as others suggested, you can have Sales Office as one of your access sequences

- The other one is go to V/07, select your condition type and maintain either of these tables

::::::::::354 Country/Region/PlntRegion

::::::::::367 Country/Plant/Region/Material

Now go to VK11, input the condition type and maintain your price for any of the above combination.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shruthi.

Please do consider "Sales office" field while creation of condition tables.

Regards,

Kiran.S.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In customer master in general data in the address there is field called region adjacent to country

The technical details of the same are

Table name ADDR1_DATA

Field nane REGION

This field you need to add in your condition table thro your abaper( if in a realtime project) or on your own and maintain condition records

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi.

I have worked on the same scenario, in my project. The same material is priced differently in different states.

*I assume you have sales office maintained.*

The easy method is to maintain " Sales office" in your access sequence. Maintain the condition record Sales office wise.

During the creation of sales order, prices shall be picked up accordingly.

Hope this suits your requirement.

Warm Regards,

Kiran.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pl maintain new table based on your requirement as

Sales org/dist channel/ div/ Region.

and put same table in your access seq as we do in pricing and

maintain record with this new combination.

Regards