cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chenge valution category

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap guru's

i just want to remove valution category from material master in accounding view, when i chenge system give error 'you can't change"

have any way to change OR remove valution category

regard's

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Is it not allowing you to change the same in MM02?

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i just want to remove valution category from material master in accounding view, when i chenge system give error 'you can't change"

You Cannot change the Valuaton Category of a Material if Transactional Data / Stock Exist. Clcik on Error Message Display Errors System will give the Reasons for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check below mention detail.

At the time of change valuation category for material with MM02.

Once you change valuation category and press enter one Display Error button should be display at the header level behind of Additional data button.

Here system see you why you can't change valuation category for material.

If any document is created against this material, So first you have to delete all document of material otherwise you can't change valuation category.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change it in MM02 > save > SAP will give error message > click on the appearing 'Display errors' button > eliminate the problems that SAP shows you.

General steps:

1. Eliminate your stock in current and previous period. (MB1A201posting date in the past, reset stock level: MB1A + 202)

2. Delete transactional data

3. In case of batch management maybe your batch master records have to be archived.

4. etc

Regards,

Csaba

Please try to use the search function of this forum.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 26, 2008 12:46 PM