cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD Application acting as an initial logon page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

is it possible to have a Java Web Dynpro application acting as an initial logon page removing the current standard logon functionality? If yes, where is the mapping done? I changed authschemes.xml accordingly, restarted the server but I kept getting "javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initialization of Dispatcher failed" error when accessing the portal.

Any help will be greatly appreaciated.

Regards,

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frantisek,

I think that Portal can take any Picture image for log on page,So WD Application cant do theare.

WD actually is in ur WD application if it has some cosmetic content to be displayed like LOGO's and all thiose stuff then i will sugest u to Capture its Picture image and set it as log on page .

Hope thsi help's

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

I am not sure wheter you understood my problem. I know how to change the current logon page content and logic but I don't know how to replace the current logon page with my WD application. Can this be done at all?

Cheers,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frantisek,

Thats what m telling u brother that Portal Log on page can be picture Image of any format like .gif etc it can not be replaced by any WD Application i think so but not sure.

Regards.

Vinit

Answers (0)