cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why reservation don't show decimal same as process order?

former_member188010
Participant
0 Kudos

When i create process order 001 its require Mat.A 0.95 ZET, the problem is when see reservation at MB26 its whow order 001 require 1 ZET, Why it's don't show 0.95 as process order require?

Information: Base unit of Mat.A = SET, Unit of issue of Mat.A = ZET, alternative unit is 1 ZET = 1 SET.

In T-code CUNI, decimal places rounding of unit SET = blank, decimal places rounding of unit ZET = 4.

we wouldn't like to set decimal places rounding of unit SET = 4 because, they think its will impact to other material which use unit SET. for this reason we create new unit name "ZET"

Can any senior has solution to make reservation to show decimal when BOM use unit ZET.

or not have the way and back to set Mat.A to user unit SET in BOM and set decimal places rounding of unit SET = 4. but this way they concern about risk.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188010
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you all.

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, this issue due to base UOM is SET, pls change base UOM to ZET or decimal places rounding of unit SET = 4

Regards,

Sankaran

former_member188010
Participant
0 Kudos

when i see help(F1) at reseravation mb26,its save "The quantity is automatically converted to the stockkeeping unit ( base unit of measure)."

I think the problem because this logic or not?

Edited by: kanapon gunprom on Sep 26, 2008 12:39 PM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try with the customizing settings in t.code " CUNI " ---> Units of Measurement

1.) Take your Units of measure, go to details Screen

2.)There u can see the entry Box with " Decimal Places". Type in u'r option and save.

This might solve u'r Query.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar