Did you mean: 

delivery cannot be invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day.

I have a problem here.

Issue:

The SO contains 4 items. Then we deliver it. The 3 items from the order were copied while the item 4 is missing. Actually it was replaced by a pallet which is automatically copied in the delivery. The thing is that, in the delivery, we should see 5 items. 4 items in the sales order plus 1 item which is a pallet. But we can only see 4 items...the 4th item is the pallet.

Now, the problem arises wherein the OvrllPickStatus is "B" which is partially Picked. But should be "C" Fully Picked.

If you look at the item overview of each material in the sales order, the item 4 is looking at the item which is a pallet. That is the reason why it is only partially picked. We cannot cancel delivery since July period is now closed. Btw, looking at the doc flow...it has been already goods issue but still can not be invoiced.

My question is that, how can we correct this? how can we invoice the delivery?

I really need all your help on this.

Will be rewarded if helpful. Thank you in advance to all.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SO contains 4 items. Then we deliver it. The 3 items from the order were copied while the item 4 is missing. Actually it was replaced by a pallet which is automatically copied in the delivery.

From your above comments, what do you mean by "replaced" and automatically copied in the delivery?? Is it in order ?? If it was replaced in sale order, then how can you see 5 line items in delivery ??

I am really confused over your explanation part. Probably, if you rephrase it, I can try my best.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you say 'replaced', was this due to your handling unit config or did you use material determination?

forgive me as i am not familiar with HU but will try to help.

regards.

p.s.

to the admin: please excuse me for using your thread to greet some people. hello, lakshmipathi and other fellow contributors! long time no hear (i've been indisposed).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jonathan

Thanks for your greetings and by the way, how are you ??

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- I also apologise to Moderators to use this forum to greet personally