cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have done new server installation and doing File to File Scenario .while doing this scenario file was picked but my error is "no message are available in the SXI_MONI".I checked Adapter Monitoring Source Communaction channal was green status and Up and running: Last message processing started reciver communaction channel also green status but Up and running - no message processing until now.finely i did not get out file in the reciver adapater.so pls gudie me .

regards,

ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad & Raju,

Thanks for u reply.i checked my configuraton of Source and receiver channels .i also checked my directory and file name path ever thing is fine.but i did not get the result.while i am doing JDBC to JDBC scenario occerde same prbolem "no message are available in the SXI_MONI" ,so pls resolve my problme.

regards,

ramesh .g

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

As you told both Sender and Receiver comm channels are running properly also you have seen <b>no message processing until now</b> that means the process not yet initiated.

So you please check where is file? and have you given same name in the Sender comm channel etc..

Thanks

N.Prasad Babu

iGATE Global Solutions Hyderabad 98490 65377

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. try setting all loggins on (except syncs you won't need then in file to file scenario)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

2. try checkking if your file was sent from the adapter framework to the integration engine with this monitor:

http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check you have configured the File Receiver Adapter correctly (Specified the directory and file name). Also check whether your mapping program is correct. Just copy the inbound payload from SXMB_MONI and paste it in the test tab of Message Mapping in IR and check whether it generates the target fields.

regards,

Raju.