Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have a scenario in credit managemet

when ever my system is doing credit chek it is taking net document value in to consideration.

if i want the system to take the total value in to consideration i.e. netvalue+taxes wht settings i need to do?

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun

Check out in OVA8 u might have checked Document Value Check.. Un Check that and check static or Dynamic Check

Then when u raise a sales order it will check total value based on customer credit limit.

If any quries revert back tome.

Regards

Srinivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tarun

Hope it will work for you

Transaction V/08, Pricing

In the pricing procedure used for pricing, subtotal "A" must be entered in a line for determining the credit value (mark the pricing procedure and doubleclick on "Control").Usually, the net value plus taxes is used. This way the system is determined to use this subtotal for credit pricing. The credit price is stored in field VBAP-CMPRE and used for update and credit check. You can find the used pricing procedure of the order under "Item -> Condition -> Analysis".

Pricing procedure:

Line with subtotal = 'A':

Thanks

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think In the pricing procedure against PRICE in requirment put 70 insted of 2 and check.Iam not sure it is right .Check and get back.

Regards

RV