Participant
0 Kudos

Hi CO Experts,

The problem is related to Plant Maintenance module,

In tcode-OIK2 i have three value catagories i.e

• Man

• Material

• Service

There i am assigning cost elements for each value category, so in Material i assigned the correct cost element and also the material cost is getting displayed in PM order, but its not showing the cost for Man & Service.

I think i am not selecting the proper cost element and for this 3 value categories except Material please tell me the exact parameters which need to be maintained in FS00.

Regards,

Rip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for Man and services, if you are referring to external services. Then actual cost will be populated once you post the service acceptance accounting entry. The PM order linked to service PR and PO will be holding the cost and will be populated accordingly

Regards

Dinabandhu

former_member1256457
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for internal work costing so which g/l i should assign or what parameters i should set in FS00 for creation of new g/l for Man & Service costing in Plant Maintenance module.

Experts Plz comment on this issue.

Regards,

Rip

former_member505783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

No there is impact features of GL account with value field. Only you have to do is to maintain value field on the right way, assign cost element to value field categories, and to define default values for value key.

Regards,

former_member1256457
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me how to maintain it step by step, i am new to controlling.

Rip