cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with closing production order - settled in different periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have problem with closing a production order, because the order balance is not zero. The costs were posted to the order in July. The WIP was calculated and the order was settled in July. But in August the settlement was reversed and the settlement reversal was posted in August period. Now I am not able to settle the order again - in periods 7 and 8 I get message that there is nothing to settle. I current period 9 the settled amount is zero. The same is with WIP calculation - in all periods (7,8,9) I get zero WIP.

So I am not able to settle the costs correctly again and close the order.

Can you please advice?

Thank you ,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is that,

There are no further process taken place and no further transactions have been posted.

Ifter there are futher transactions, then the WIP will get reversed and varaince would get settled.

If you have futher doubts, please let me know what kind of transactions have taken place exactly in the order

Best Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

I used transaction KKAX to calculate WIP and KO88 to settle. This was is test environment, but in production we have the same issue, when using transactions for collective processing (WIP - KKAO, settlement - CO88).Can you please explain more what should I do and why?

Thank you very much,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if no further transactions to take place, please make a GR from the production order to Inventory.

Then you do the period end closing. this way u can complete the period end transactions for this order

BestRegards

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

what do you mean by "make a GR from the production order to Inventory". Can you please give me more details?

I found that the material document which was orriginaly causing the costs on our order was cancelled, but the cancellation itself did not produce any FI/CO documents. The settlement was reversed as well, which we can see in CO, but in different month. I suppose we need to find a way how to reverse the material document correctly.

Thank you,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem was caused by wrong cancellation of material document. There were no FI/CO documents created. We solved it by cancelling the document again. Thank you for your help.

best regards,

Michal