cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in stage of Role generation in Role Expert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While generating the role in backend from RE, its throwing an error " Exception condition : " NOT_Authorised" raised. please suggest me any solution.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Does your user have PFCG authorizations in the backend where you want to generate?

The generation is done with the same user ID in R/3 that you use in Role Expert.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hima,

The user ID should be the same in frontend as well as in backend with enough authorizations for role generation in the backend too. For getting this authorization correct, you can first try to create and Generate a role in the backend itself, if you are not sure what authorizations this user should have to generate a role.

Also, I would like to suggest you to maintain the same password for this user in both the frontend as well as backend.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has the authorisation for transactions PFCG,SU01 and has the same password for frontend as well as the backend. But while generating role its throwing an error "Illegal Tcodes exception raised".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say the error message has changed now from "not authorized" to "illegeal tcodes"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hima,

Please check if some of the transactions that you added in the role are locked at the backend. If yes, unlock the same or remove the locked transactions from the role.

Regards,

Hersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hersh,

How to check whether the transactions are locked and also please tell me how to unlock it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hima,

Use transaction SM01 at the backend.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hersh,

I have checked in SM01, those transactions are not locked.

Also if I generate the role using Mass Generate option , role is generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hersh,

The error has been constantly changing. Now the error is "Screen output without connection to user".

If I use mass generate option, it is generating the roles in the backend. Did I miss out anything ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, thats a strange behaviour. Would suggest you to create a support message for the same.

Even I had some issues in RE, requests for which are still open with SAP. That was to do with Mass role maintenance. Also, would be great if getting the reason you could share the same on the forum too.

Ciao!!

Hersh.