Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMSTA = 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all Guru's,

I have understood that TMSTS = 7 means

Time evaluation without integration with Payroll (7): You use this status to run time evaluation to handle special time accounts – to accrue absence quotas, for example. It makes no difference whether all of the employees’ actual times are recorded or only the deviations from the work schedule.

The system stores the results of this time evaluation run in cluster B2, which enables you to run reports on the data, for example. The results are not passed on to Payroll. The time data processing part of Payroll treats the employees as if they had the time management status No time evaluation (0).

Now my doubt is

Suppose think that in some organization they are maintaining both positive and negative time evaluation and they are maintaining TMSTA = 7 as per above description.

Now how we can differentiate the employees between positive time evaluation and negative time evaluation.

(It is assumed that i employee group (Personnel structure) we have not differentiated)

Please give me solution for this.

Thanks

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

It seems to it can only be positive time evaluation with TMSTA=7(Time evaluation without Payroll integration), reason is when you run any schemas for TE they use CHECK statement to pull employees with different time status.

In this case only we can use TM00 as it does not have any CHECK statement to select the employess according to their time status, whereas TM01 selects employees only with TMSTA = 9 and TM04 selects employees with TMSTA other than 0.

Rgds,

Tara

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your assumption is correct. Normally, Personnel Sub Areas, or Personnel Areas are used as a differentiator to default the time management status for different types of time management (positive/ negative). Also we need to use different schema for both positive and negative management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all Gurus