Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message A/P invoice

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Why the following error message appears when you trying to create an A/P Invoice. in the Vendor field as soon as you select a vendor code the error message appears is as follows:

Error message " No Matching Records found 'Holiday Table' (OHLD) (ODBC-2028)

What could be the reason?

Thanks

SV Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_kumar1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Does it happen if you change the posting date in A/P Invoice, if not then check if there is holiday table selected in BP master data and also in company details.

Regards,

Vijay kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member418241
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks every one for your suggestions. the problem is sovled now. Actually in the Administration module, company information window the holiday was setup with another year and this holidy year is not displayed in the BP master window because the holiday table was renamed to a different name before you select something in the business partner master data. so when i tried to raise invoice then this holiday table selected for BP master data is not matching with the holiday setup table in thecomapny initialisation window. the first holiday table with the BP is exist in the system and the second holiday table in the company initialization window is not exist in the system (since it is renamed). Now I have deleted the holiday table in the company initializationwindow and changed it to one which is avaialble in the business one system. it is working fine now.,

thanks

SV Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion is right for your case. It is good to now.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check you holiday setup. Under BP Payment Term tab, the holiday has to be empty or assign a valid code. You holiday table has to define at least one valid code.

Thanks,

Gordon