cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't define Used DC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, we've finally got a JDI system installed. I'm working my way through the Scenario 2+ tutorial, and I'm running into a few issues.

We've configured a SLD, setup a Name service and added a software product with a software component. I've configured the domain, created a track, and imported the build archives into the track. I then imported developer config for the track in question into my environment.

I've created a Java DC, which has been checked back into the repository. The DC has a public part with both assembly and compilation public parts. My next step was to create a J2EE Library DC that I could use to wrap the Java DC for deployment. However, when I go to defined the Used DC relationship, there are no child DC's of the SC in either the active or inactive tabs.

The Java DC is visible in the DTR perspective in both the dev/inactive and dev/active spaces. I inspecting the devinf application, I can't find any errors regarding builds.

So, what am I missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This appeared to be a client issue. Once I restarted the DS, I was able to see the DCs. Not sure what the issue was, but it's working now.