cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repetative Mfg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of transaction MFBF, while doing back-flush/goods receipt if we give plan order (Field Number: PLNUM). Is there any report or any table where I will get the GR quantity reference against that plan order number?

If it is not possible, what is possible significance to give this field in MFBF transaction as we can do backflush/ GR against materials?

Thanks,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

I will share some knowledge regarding the same.

1.Tracing the planned order or tracing the backflushed quantity with respect to a Planned order is not

possible in REM scenario.

2.If you check in MF12,for the assembly backflushed quantities,even if you select the planned order field in

select varaint only an X indicator will get displayed.

3.This field is given because if you want to do the confirmation based on planned order quantity or else if

you make this field as mandatory then as per to quantity mentioned in the planned order,you can do the

confirmation,Say there's a planned order 500050 for a quantity say 100,first time after entering the planned

order the syetm proposes 100 quantity ,where you can remove that and mention as 50 and do the

confirmation.Next time when you enter the same Planned order number the system proposes only for the

50 remaining quantity.

4.So I can say if you dont want the user to do manual confirmation and it must be only planned order basis

means ,then this will help you,because the user may try to confirm n number of quantities without any

Planned order.So if you want to control this,then it will be of great help.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the table AFRU,

system will generate on order no. after the backflushing in background.

go with that and find out ur planorder GR.

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding the order number which we get in table AFRU is product cost collector number. I want to know about the plan order number.

Thanks,

Harsh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Harsh,

Any other findings or observation?

Can you please reply on this..

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply & follow-up, I also tried to find it out but not able to get it.

What I was thinking, as you have mentioned while giving explanation about significance that, if user had back flushed partial quantity with reference to plan order then next time if he will use same plan order then system will automatically fetch remaining quantity which belong to same plan order.

It shows system use to store data some-were with reference to plan order. I am trying to find out if there is any table related to it, other wise I will close this thread.

Regards,

Harsh