cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for MRP element?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I have a list of materials & i want to know if there are any MRP element running for the material codes. How to confirm that, any specific or field that reflects that there is a running MRP element.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check wheather this solution fulfills your requirement or not.

At MD01 run the MRP run for the planning plant.This run covers all the materials which are planned and come in planning file.

At MD04 collective acess find the MRP elements for the materials.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 20 000 materials sholud i go and do manually, i need a table or a way to do it automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

How come anyone on earth will know that you have 20,000 materials unless you specify it in your first post. Be complete by providing all details while posting the question, in this way you save your time as well as precious time of others.

Coming back to your question. You need to use two tables, put your materials in table MDKP get the "No.of MRP tables" values, field is DTNUM. Copy the entries of DTNUM, input them in MDTB you will get the results, from this just select field DELKZ, this field of DELKZ will correspond to your MRP elements. It would be tough to sort this in excel. You can apply this logic in ABAP query as well.

I feel this is the most automatic way for your problem, if you find a better solution let me also know that.

Amit G

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to t-code MD04 Stock requirement list and input each material one by one. This list shows you the current list of planning for selected material. In second column you can find the MRP elements listed.

MRP elements signify different objects (Purchase order, sales order, deliveries...et all) that affect the planning process, these can be firm or unfirm requirements or receipts.

Amit G