cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info record in MM process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I don't want to create automatically an info record when I create a purchase order.

I have only service material, contract,purchase requisition, and purchase order.Info record is not necessary for us.

I think there is a customizing for this, but I don't Know where is it?

please , could you help me?

best regards

Philippe

Coliposte

Issy les Moulineaux (France)

Edited by: Philippe GARBAY on Sep 26, 2008 11:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philippe,

To make sure that Purchasing Info Record should not be created automatically, It is better to suppress the Info update Indicator Field. Then no need to uncheck that indicator for each and every Purchase Order.

To Suppress the Indicator:

1. SPRO -> Materials Management -> Pur -> PO -> Define Document Types ( Find the relevant Field Selection Group).

2. SPRO -> Materials Management -> Pur -> PO - > Define Screen Layout at document level.

Select Administrative data, Item and suppress the info update field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For not automatic. create info record against purchase order

Enter OMFI t-code.

Select Default value as 01.

Click on Indicator tab and remove A for purchase order from info update screen.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I don't want to create automatically an info record when I create a purchase order.

Go to OMFI Define Default Value for Buyers and Remove Purchase Order Update Indicator and Save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintaining an info record is not compulsory. Also the info rcord is not automatically created. Yu have to crate the same manually by ME11.

Once create dif u tick the Info update indicator in the PO and the MMR then the record gets updated.

Also I dont think so there is any setting for this. Do not check the box of Info update indicator in PO and MMR.

I hope this shall be helpful

Regards,

Prasanna.

Award if helpful pls.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

> Donot use info update indicator in PO it is placed in the item details of po.......it'll restrict...

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Edited by: Priyanka Paltanwale on Sep 26, 2008 11:46 AM