cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchies texts not showing in InfoView

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have deployed some standard hierarchies (0COSTCENTER, 0COSTELMNT, etc) and we are trying to use them in our BO reports.

In this case, the BO universe is based on an InfoCube, which contains de characteristic configured as hierarchy.

The problem is that no matter which value we select from 0COSTCENTER no text is shown (not short nor medium text) even though they are loaded and visible in Analyzer.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Santiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

IngoH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi Santiago,

- are you connecting to a query or to the cube ?

- which elements are shown Web Intelligence ?

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ingo,

• are you connecting to a query or to the cube ? Yes, we are connecting directly to an InfoCube.

• which elements are shown Web Intelligence ? We can se all dimensions and ratios in the cube, with a specific node under cost center (characteristic with hierarchy) for the loaded hierarchy, with many levels (7) for each level of the hierarchy. So far so good, I can even add this values and show them as hierarchy. I can even navigate it. But the 'Medium Name' and 'Name' objets under the corresponding level are always empty. They always show the technical value of the node, not the text. I have double checked in BI and I can se both medium and short descriptions.

Regards,

Santiago

IngoH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi Santiago,

did you check the language set in the connection for the universe ? so all the detail objects key and medium are empty for every single level ?

Ingo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ingo, texts for the language of the connection were not loaded properly.

Regards,

Santiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have the same problem with 0COSTELMNT hierarchy.

How did you solve it??? I have a query and cube. I try the hierarchy in the cube and I only see the Technical Name of each node. I can't see the descriptiion name.

any idea? I will try now with the lenaguage connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

perfects!

It's the lenguage connection.

thanks!

Answers (0)