cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reposting of Costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I wanted to find out if there is a way of reposting costs/revenue from one WBS to another without using manula reposting transactions (KBxx transactions). The costs were settled from an order to a wrong WBS element. We do not want to reverse the settlement on a order or change the information on the order. We just want to move the costs from one WBS to another .We also want this reposting to show all the characteristics of the costs ( original docs, dates, user info etc.)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KB11N for reposting of costs and KB41N for revenues

KB61 to repost line items

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I looked at the solution and though it is helpful, I do not want to use any manual reposting transaction (KB11N, KB61, KB15N or KB41). We want to shorten the process and not have to reverse the order then the WBS and then go back and maintain the new settlement rules and then after settle the costs again.

We want an effective way of way reposting whereby all the transaction flow will also be visible. Manual reposting transactions normally do not bring along the transaction history proir to reposting.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

settle the cost from the wrong wbs to the correct one

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer:

[Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/08/514d1843b511d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CJ88 & fill the data which you want to reverse, Then go to settlement menu & reverse it's.

After this you will be able to move actual cost from one WBS to another WBS thru' T-code u2022 KB15N.

Regards,

Vishal Kr. Sharma