Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my sender file CC i am using FCC as

Row.fieldSeparator ,

Row.endSeparator nl

Row.fieldName string

it was working fine...

but in the file they changes the currency format changed in the decimal place from . to , (ie 10000.23 to 10000,23)

when i process the file it is giving me the following error at CC level.

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'Row':java.lang.Exception: ERROR in configuration / structure 'Row.': More elements in file csv structure than field names specified!

COuld anyone give me some idea what needs to be changed in FCC to process this type of files.

Regards

PT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT,

Since your fieldSeparator is comma, and because of comma in 10000,23 now adapter splited the value into two values and that is the reason you are getting this error.

You have two solutions:

1. Ask the client the change it back to decimal or

2. Create on more filed in you Data type structure so that 10000 will come in one field and 23 will come in other field and then in mapping you can concatenate these two fields again.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh ,

Thanks for reply..

I know the problem,,

as u said clinet not intrested to chage the data.

and for the second i am just using two fields one is Row and another one is string to read the data in single line....

Any ideas how to solve this one!

Thanks

PT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give me some example with data because I want to see what u are passing into ROW & String.

It will be good if you can take the whole data into one string and then do the manupulation in your mapping.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs and time.

I implemented the blog as suggested by Sarvesh

It is working fine as i am not converting the file just tranfering from one location to another(without converting to XML)..

Once again thanks all.

Regards

PT:

Answers (0)