cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script debug

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a problem debugging the script. i have activated the debugger and i ran the transaction and given the output type and saved it but the control is not stopping in the script.

please help me.

thanks,

anupama./

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to debug from the print program... not from the transaction after activating the debugger in script.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

let me explain in detail.

i have a z script (debugger activated ) and a z driver program and a z output type and i goto t-code vl02n and give the z output type and execute the program . now the control has to stop at the script windows but its not stopping. is there any other procedure to follow.

please help.

thanks,

anupama.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> i have a z script (debugger activated ) and a z driver program and a z output type and i goto t-code vl02n and give the z output type and execute the program.

It seems Your Script for which you activate the debugger its not attach to Z output type.may be some other script is attached.

so you may try to activate the debugger by just execute RSTXDBUG from se38 than you will be able to see which script actually triggered from VL02n!

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have checked and i can even see the output in spool but i want to debug , after saving t-code there will be a popup window comes asking for debug, which in my case not appearing.

thanks,

krishna.

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this:

VL02n-> Insert outbound delivery number -> Menu (outbound delivery) -> Issue delivery outpur.

This will work.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it worked, can you please tell me what is the reason behind it.

thanks,

anupama.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> i have checked and i can even see the output in spool but i want to debug , after saving t-code there will be a popup window comes asking for debug, which in my case not appearing.

Again Strange even you are not going in debug after activating the debug from RSTXDBUG?

than i think you choose the wrong way for your problem from very starting Smartform getting trigger instead of script

Cheers

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Means you don't know how to take print either?But issue output to?

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again.

That way it always work because doesn't matter wich option you have defined in your output ZABC, it will allways run your print program (and script) in dialog.

Regards,

Valter Oliveira.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check this link...

Regards,

Sravanthi