Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement as follows:

I have a number of C&F agents in a Sales Org 1000 distribution channel 10 and division 10, each C&F has got their customers in the same sales area,

say

C&F 1 got customers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5.

C&F 2 got customers a, b, c, d & e.

now C&F 1 should not create the sale order, delivery and billing to customers a,b,c,d&e. and vice versa C&F should not create the sales docs to 1,2,3,4 &5 customers.

How to restrict this, the C&F and customers are in same sales area level, 1000, 10, 10.

Please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you must be aware,

1. Create customer wih Sales Area Data, so that restrict their (customers) use - T. Code: XD01.

2. Create User-Profiles (C&F1) with t. Code: SU01 with Roles (T. Code: PFCG) assigned in to their profile. In to Roles, authorize transaction Codes (i.e. VA01/02/03 - Sales Order, VL01N/ 02N, 03N - Delivery, VF01/ 02/ 03 - Billing), based upon various Authorizartion-Level tree-Structure (BASIS-Personnels may know it very well), like Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division etc..

3. Now, all employees (C&F1), would only be auhorized to perform business process (Sales Order --> Delivery --> Billing etc..) within a set of Org data (in Structure).

Ths would be maintained for other set of users (C&F2).

Hope, this would help you.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I agree with you, but my problem is the sales area is same for both C&F1 and C&F2, If its a different sales org, then I'll be able to restrict but here in my case its not so??

Please some one help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the authorization field in control data tab of the customer master. Maintain separate values for C&F1 and C&F2 customers. Ask the BASIS team to provide authorization based on the values in the customer masters.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

Thanks for your reply,

I tried that way also, I have created an Field group in SPRO and given the field KNVV-BEGRU and KNA1-BEGRU.

And I have maintained a value 1 in the authorization group field.

But when I go to PFCG and check the role authorization this value is not flowing there.

Why its not flowing there? Can you please help me out what else I need to do more?

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your basis team can create roles as per your requirement and assign those roles to the mentioend C& F agents.

Do let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

they are not able to help thats y i posted here.

please provide me a solution