Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement as follows:

I have a number of C&F agents in a Sales Org 1000 distribution channel 10 and division 10, each C&F has got their customers in the same sales area,

say

C&F 1 got customers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5.

C&F 2 got customers a, b, c, d & e.

now C&F 1 should not create the sale order, delivery and billing to customers a,b,c,d&e. and vice versa C&F should not create the sales docs to 1,2,3,4 &5 customers.

How to restrict this, the C&F and customers are in same sales area level, 1000, 10, 10.

Please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SU01,

select ur user id and the roles which are assigned to that.

there you can restrcte based on sales area wise.

better to take ur Basis consultant help.

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your reply,

I tried that way also, I have created an Field group in SPRO and given the field KNVV-BEGRU and KNA1-BEGRU.

And I have maintained a value 1 in the authorization group field.

But when I go to PFCG and check the role authorization this value is not flowing there.

Why its not flowing there? Can you please help me out what else I need to do more?

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith,

I cant do that, since the sales area for all those C&F and customers are same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

b praveen savan

If supplying plants for both group customers are not same ( e.g. if C&F 1 make order for XX plant and C&F2 make order from YY plant) then u can restrict them by authorisation on palnt with the help of your basis team.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DWARKESH THAKKAR,

Supplying plant of both the C&Fs are different, but I've tried that also, with shipping points.

It working but at Delivery only. Its stopping the delivery saying u dont have authorization for xxxx plant, but it is allowing to create the sales order, I dont want even let to create sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask yr bsis team to assign only the required plant authorisation to create sales order. I am not sure but speak to yr basis team is it possible to include plant in VA01 AG

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your basis team can create roles as per your requirement and assign those roles to the mentioend C& F agents.

Do let me know.

Hrishi