cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of two new DATE fields in Additional Data B tab in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need to add two new additional fields in Addition Data B. The fields are commitment & additional commitment dates

Can we activate it through functional side or any ABAP help is required?

If the fields can be activated by functional side can you please guide me step by step.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think there is anything like that. You can check the screens 8309 and 8459, both of which are blank screens, in program SAPMV45A.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi All and Deepu,

Is there as reply how to add fields in Additional data B tab page,i also need same functionality as i willalso be doing same in current project.

please let me know how to add z fields without changing SAP program for VA01.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be done by ABAP.Create FS for your requirement.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

use subscreen 8309 to insert you new Z fields for program SAPMV45A. you yourself can do it if you have the developer access.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

I need i have to create FS but in FS we have to specify with userexit, enhancenment and what all tables and screen exits we need , i need those information if you have, please pass on to me by SDN.

thanks and Regards,

Anil Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing to be done from functional side except for writing the functional spec. Entire work has to be done through ABAP.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL

I got an information that we can activate the fields thru screen layouts. So i posted the issue.

Regards

Deepu Pillai