cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Report Server 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all....

i was downloaded a free trial Crystal Report Server 2008.. I want to schedule the reports.. In destination part, i chose File System.. but when it run, was failed. the log error message is:

destination DLL disabled. [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged].

When i am looking in forum, i find the same problem and this is a solution that another people give:

CMC -> Servers -> Adaptive Job Server -> Properties -> Destination

Add destination 'File System'

Go to your CMC>SERVERS>WEBI Job Server>Destinations>Unmanaged Disk should be enabled.

CMC>SERVERS>Deski Job Server>Destinations>Unmanaged Disk should be enabled

CMC>SERVERS>Destination Job Server>Destinations>Unmanaged Disk should be enabled.

My Questions is:

1. I dont found WEBI Job Server, Deski and Destination Job Server in my CMC. it just have like a server name like:

AdaptiveProcessingServer, CentralManagementServer,CrystalREportsCacheServer, CrystalREportsJobServer, CrystalReportsProcessingServer, DestinatonJobServr, EventServer, InputFileRepository, ProgramJobServer etc..

2. In Preferences tab, it just have General, Change Password and Crystal Reports Section.. in help file, it have more than 3 section like Web Intelligence section etc..

Could i have an advice? or this is an impact from free trial downloaded??

Thanks and Regards,

handri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fritzfeltus
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you trying to schedule Crystal reports to disk? Then you need to enable the File System destination on the Crystal Reports Job Server.

The webi, deski and destination servers are part of BusinessObjects Enterprise.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fritz..

Regards,

Handri Yatmo