Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-valuated GR

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a PO with Account Assignment N(Network). The non-valuated goods receipt indicator for this PO has been checked. But when we do the GR it is valuated.

Could someone please provide some clues as to what could be the problem? Secondly when such GR is reversed it gets reversed with zero value again creating problems. We are are having the same problem with PO's having account assignment category F.

Critical issue, would really appreciate if someone could provide some leads.

Regards,

V S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check your material type with OMS2.

Material is valuated or non valuated is define in OMS2.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi VS...if u want to use material as non valuted...then dont select acounting view in material master...

regards

Akil

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pervez,

I just want to do a non-valuated GR....thats all.......i do want to valuate the material

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

No Replies.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

could you recheck once in production server the material type settings. is it having quantity and value update indicator or not. what is material type you are using??

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

The material type that we are using is a Z matrl type for which both both value and quantity updation indicators are checked in production as well as in DEV and QUA. But the GR is non-valuated in DEV and QUA but valuated in PRD even when the GR non-valuated check box is flagged in PO. So this has got nothing to do with the value and quatity update indicators in material type of the material. When the GR non-valuated check box is flagged in PO the GR must be non-valuated......

Please if someone is having some other leads...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

First u check in OMS2, for that matl type value updation flag should not be there, only qty should be flgged.

If u r using network it will go to consumption account.

Pandari

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using Material master...because in your case its taking value updateand posting to G/L account...which is determined from MMR...

Also check the non-valuated indicator in MMR also....and then again try...

pls check and revert back..

Regards

Priyanka.P

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

please elaborate what do you mean by use of material master....the PO has got material number.......is that what you mean?

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are using material number in Po, then check material type for the material ...and then see the value and qty update ticks for the material type...you can see it in OMS2...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the material type.......it is having both quantity and value updation......is this the reason why it is having a valuated GR even when the "GR Non-valuated" ticked in PO?

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think so...because the system will taken into consideration more detailed data at higher priority....

remove tick and then try...

Regards

Priyanka.P

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Thanks for ur prompt responses.......

But I do not agree to what you say.......bcoz I have tried the same scenario in our DEV & QUA systems for a material with quantity and value updation ticked in mat type. But when I created a PO with non-valuated GR ticked , the GR was non-valuated......the functionality works properly in DEV & QUA.....we are having this prob only in the Production environment.......please could you provide some other leads....

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody......clues please