When i try to register CopyExpress it shows a Resource error .wht is mean by this
Rakesh Pati replied
Dear Thippa ,
In order to try to resolve the issue, please do the following steps :
1. Locate the Temp folder by going to Start -> Run and type %temp%.
2. Locate the SM_OBS_DLL folder and rename it.
3. Uninstall the DI API from Add/Remove Programs.
4. Install the DI API from the latest patch.
5. Connect to the addon again and the SM_OBS_DLL folder will be
recreated and replaced with the latest version. You should now be
able to connect sucessfully.
Also please refer to Note : 872933.
SAP Business One Forum Team