cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Hr-Abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HR-Abapers,

Im New to this HR abap and im preparing for this Hr through documents.

Can you please explain me the following statements briefly i mean what they do in the

Programe like that.

1)GET PERNR.

2)RP-PROVIDE-FROM-LAST P0002 SPACE PN-BEGDA PN-ENDDA.

3)RP-PROVIDE-FROM-FIRST P0002 SPACE PN-BEGDA PN-ENDDA.

Thanks and Regards,

Santosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1)GET PERNR.

this statement will fetch infotype records of one employee at a time for all employees using the logical database.

2)RP-PROVIDE-FROM-LAST P0002 SPACE PN-BEGDA PN-ENDDA.

here, rp-provide-from-last is a macro which will fetch the data of the employee currently being processed by the "get pernr" statement. it will fetch the latest (last) infotype 0002 data of the employee between period pn-begda and pn-endda.

3)RP-PROVIDE-FROM-FIRST P0002 SPACE PN-BEGDA PN-ENDDA.

here, rp-provide-from-frst (frst and not first) is a macro which will fetch the data of the employee currently being processed by the "get pernr" statement. it will fetch the earliest (first) infotype 0002 data of the employee between period pn-begda and pn-endda.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

GET PERNR - can be used if a LDB PNP is used in your program. It gets the data for the infotypes specified using the INFOTYPES declaration and alsopopulated the PERNR structure.

below 2 are known as HR macros:

RP-PROVIDE-FROM-LAST - it will provide last record in RP-workarea from the P0002 itab in from the specified date range.

PROVIDE-FROM-LAST - first record from the specified date range.

rgds...sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sameer,

Thanks for the Reply.

i still have doubts like if GET PERNR getting the records from where it brings the records,

and what is meant by Logical DataBase here.

Is the data is stored in the TABLES or INFOTYPES like you said that GET PERNR

statement brings the data for the INFOTYPES.

Thanks and Regards,

Santosh.

Former Member