Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mass-upload data for Product Allocation Planning in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to mass-upload data from file to Product Allocation Planning (Transaction MC59/MC62).

Apart from doing a BDC call, how else can this be done? Is there any standard BAPI / any Function Module which can be used. The tables for storing this data, in my case is S807E.

Thanks,

Ipsita

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is finaly done with a BDC call to the following 3 transactions:

MC59, MC62 and MC94

0 Kudos

Hi Ipsita,

In MC62 there is no function code for 'FIND' ;so we are unable to locate the cursor on appropriate item .

The only way we have found : to provide all values on intial pop up screen ; but it is directing on next hierarchy level .

Could you please guide us for writing the BDC for this t-code.

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ipsita, good evening.

I was searching for a solution to this case, because I have the same requirement to solute a problem.

I was searching for a note in the service.sap.com, and I found one (Note 94241 - Planning hierarchy: Tools)

This note inform about an auxiliary tool to add, delete and check a planning hierarchy.

Well, I tested the program to add a new member in the planning hierarchy, and itu2019s work ok.

The best way to insert in mass is to create a copy of this program and write your own code to import lines from a flat file for example, or create a copy of this program, associate it to a transaction code and create a LSMW to insert new members to hierarchy planning (this will be my solution).

I think that this will solve your problem.

Please, inform if this tip works for you.

Regards.