DB local currancy is AUD and the price lists are in AUD
A specific BP is in NZD dollars
When creating a marketing document the unit price for this BP is appearing in AUD, NOT NZD. Why is this occuring?
Please assist - unit price should appear in NZD>
Kerstin Pauquet replied
please follow the steps below:
How to create a price list in a foreign currency?
Sales, purchase, purchasing, selling, different, currency, money, foreign, alien, prices, offers, SAP Business One
Reason and Prerequisites
To create a price list(PL) in a currency different from the local currency (LC) follow the steps below:
1. Go to stock management -> Price Lists -> either rename an existing PL orcreate a new one by clicking on Data -> Add row or pressing Ctrl+I.
2. Give the PL an appropriate name, e.g. 'NZD Price List'.
3. Select itself as Base Price List.
4. Set a factor of '1'.
5. Set a rounding method as appropriate.
6. Assign an appropriate authorisation group.
7. Click on 'Update.
8. Double-click on the row number of the new PL.
9. Enter the item prices with the 3 digit prefix of the currency, here NZD.
10. Update after each price entered.
11. Assign this PL to the apprpriate business partners (BP) under Business Partners -> Business Partner Master Data -> select BP -> Tab Payment Terms -> select from drop down list in 'Price List' field.
Please note that since the Pl is based on itself, it must be updated independently from the other PLs, otherwise the LC price will overwrite the NZD price. This could be regulated using authorisations.
All the best,