cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing document not getting generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a project with 1 WBS element and a milestone assigned to it. This milestone is checked or billing document. I have created a sales order with one item and assigned a WBS of a project as a account assigment category to this sales item.

Then in sales order i have maintened a billing plan with billing plan type as milestone billing. This is copying the billing details from the milestone to the billing plan of Sales order. The billing tpe is F2 and date category is 01.

If i confirm the WBS by putting the actual dates the billing block is getting removed but i am unable to see any billing document in it.

Is system creates billing document once the block is removed or what is the procedure?

Can anybody guide me on this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of block I have to use to do this?

When I Mark the milestone "terminated" the billing plan item is unlocked?

Is there any standard that is billed automatically?

Thanks a lot,

Jose Manuel Romero

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the billing due list transaction: VF04 and give the billing dcoument type and/or sales document number, and /or date range, and/or customer number etc. to generate the billing document.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The procedure for billing through sales order is as follows:

Check first billing block is removed from the billing plan item (by entering actual dates in milestone). Then use transaction VF01. Enter the relevant billing type - then depending upon the stratergy whether billing against project delivery or sales order enter the document no.(delivery doc/sales order no.) then click create and then save.

Regards,

sudhir

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

on completion of WBS (entering actual dates) - this get transferred to the milestone as completion date and this releases the billing block on the line in sales order

you need to go to sales order and carry out billing to generate the billing document.

in most business processes this is an automated nightly run and picks up all sales order line items for which billing block has been removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to carry out billing to generate the billing document from sales order.

Please explain me in brief.

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to VA02

enter sales order number

go to menu path

sales order billing

you might log messages if you more line items on sales order with billing block

save