Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Restore Previous Reconcilition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am using SAP B1 PL 40.

I did some wrong GL account reconciliation, i want to restore back the reconcilied transaction.

I tried in Check and Restore Previous Reconcillation to restore back, but i am unable to restore.

I did like...

1.selected GL Account.

2.Checked "Display Incorrect Transaction only"

3.Executed.

4.Then, Clicked Open Incorrect Only.

while doing so, a error message like "No Matching records Found in Reconciliation History (OMTH) "

Pl guide me, how to do the above..

regards,

Jaya Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

unless the reconciliations were for some inexplicable reson unbalanced or multiple times reconciled, the system will not recognize them as being incorrect.

I would recommend you identify the reconciliations you did, in 2005 manual reconciliations have a positive number, system recons have an negative one. You can then narrow it down in the Check & restore previous reconciliations by entering reconciliation numbers in the From/to fields.

Once you have identified them, e,g, Recon 1234, put this number in the Recon. From & to field, click on 'Excecute' & once there is only this recon in the matrix, click on 'Open all'. The 'Open All' button will only open the recons that are actually shown in the matrix of the window.

All the best,

Kerstin

Answers (0)